Spotlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotlight

Xat.com/Spotlight Official Chat Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be the greatest doer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodtime

Popularity : 0

Be the greatest doer Empty
PostSubject: Be the greatest doer   Be the greatest doer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome to our school--Anji Changshuo High School. My name is Gao Chao. It’s my turn to expound my opinion on protecting our environment ,my topic is “Be the greatest doer”. Common arts gather to the culture. Lots of parts make up a world. A little pollution accumulates big pollution. So never look down upon the tiny mistakes in damaging the ecological balance.
As is known to all, environmental protection has been a heated topic ,but also the whole members’ acting.
Our earth now has contained more than 6.5 billion people. If one person uses one plastic bag a day ,by your rough counting , over 6.5 billion waste plastic bags will be thrown away or be fired, then ,they will give off a great deal of polluted air. On the ground ,sad stories on show are so common. Every year, tens of thousands of forests are being cut down. And the nature goes from bad to worse. So the rivers are no longer clear ,the air is no longer fresh, the earth is no longer fertile. With more forests being destroyed ,huge quantities of good earth are being washed away. So the Yellow River always keeps yellow. Obviously, unbalanced nature makes it. In such an uncomfortable environment , rare plants and animals are still admiring their progress in building these so-called modern society with the way of destroying the balance of nature. Even though ,many teams are being set up, the main problem has not been solved at all. My dear friends, we should know that , one ant-hole may cause the collapse of a thousand-Li dyke.
Why is there so much pollution we can not stop from being made? The key to the problem is out weak awareness to protect the beauty of nature. Watch carefully, usually rubbish lying on the ground is not far from the dustbin. After a picnic held in the open air, life litter is thrown about without their mind. Common events about a little damage go on around ourselves every minute. As a result, a great challenge has come into being. As it has been a huge trouble, the only choice we can choose to protect the environment is encouraging all people to take part in.
The work we can do is also very simple. In my view, I will choose something trivial to do by myself, such as collecting the waste batteries instead of throwing them away . I also can collect tins, bottles and paper for recycling . On one hand, I am able to earn some money to use. On the other hand, I have done a bit in making the nature more beautiful .Protecting the plants is very necessary .Because I think we are taking good care of the greens, we are also gaining a lot of benefits. Green plants will make the air fresher ,let the river cleaner, this progress can grow our confidence to make the world more wonderful. In another way, I try to improve my common sense on how to be better, know what kind of action may do harm to the nature. It is a duty to the whole human race, so we should encourage your neighbors, friends and classmates to join us. Just planting in spring , watering the flowers , picking up the rubbish. To the chemical factories, we need to keep watching on them. To our government , we should give them all kinds of advice on making our city more beautiful.
Actually, your simple action, like picking up a plastic bag has done your duty as a member of our human beings. Please imagine it ,if one person picks up one plastic bag one day instead of throwing away one, there will be 13 billion plastic bags disappear on the earth . Then ,what kind of problems can’t we solve well? In a word, when you are to make a contribution to keeping the ecological balance, make it from yourself, make it from the trivial things. Believe in yourself, believe in your own power. At that time you will be the greatest doer.
Thanks for listening !
Back to top Go down

Be the greatest doer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spotlight :: OffTopic :: Pictures-
Jump to: