Spotlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotlight

Xat.com/Spotlight Official Chat Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innactivity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
James

Popularity : 0

Innactivity Empty
PostSubject: Innactivity   Innactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:37 am

Why is alot of people so inactive here, i check this forum daily as i check every other forum i attend and this one seems to be the only one where i am able to log on the next day to find noone has posted. The lack of interest is disapointing.

I recommend this place having a domain of its own and advertised on websites such as google, to increase activity, unfortunatly i don't have the money as of now to pay out for such things but I have registered the domain " www.SpotlightForum.TK " to this forum for free.

The only other thing i could suggest is to create a site toolbar, there are various websites that enables you to create and manage a toolbar for free.

Im only thinking of the future of this forum if it is to succeed.

~ James
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Spotlight
Pivot

Pivot

Innactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innactivity   Innactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

It's because not many people come to spotlight, and people that come when promoted, they just come and leave.
Back to top Go down
lizzie

Innactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innactivity   Innactivity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 am

Like every forum there are times when things are slow. Alot have school , after school events and maybe g/f bf in realife and forums are last thing on their minds. To make a forum active you need people, make threads fun and interesting. A good way is to promote via contests, events etc. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innactivity   Innactivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spotlight :: OffTopic :: General-
Jump to: